T-Mobile Customer Service / rudy and aggressive customer service
I have Suncom and the telephone customer support was always top notch. Friendly, caring people that never brought the worse out in me. T-Mobile has since taken over Suncom. I called last night due to the fact my internet browser on my phone would not connect to the internet. I called T-mobile to get assistance. The aggressive woman who answered the phone asked for the last 4 digits of the person's social which is my wife. From day one, I was put on the account and given permission to make any and all decisions I wanted to. The Suncom representative told me I could use my last 4 when I called customer service on the account. I had to call Suncom several time to resolve problems and since I was on the account, I was always helped using the last 4 digits of my SSN. Now, they won't. The idiot told me she saw my name and that I was able to make decisions on the account, but still would not assist me because I could not remember the last 4 of my wife's SSN. Then she became loud and mean ever so refusing to help me. I asked to talk to her supervisor and she then informed me she could "guarantee" the supervisor would agree with her (they must be good friends).
You should really think twice before using T-mobile. Their telephone support was the worst ever, PERIOD!
More T-Mobile Customer Service Complaints & Reviews
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges 
- T-Mobile - t-mobile lies and cannot be trusted! 
- T-Mobile - fraud customer service and policy! 
- T-Mobile - poor assistance from the president's office 
- T-Mobile & TLC Marketing - customer fraud 
- TMobile - annoying male voice in greeting. ordered item didn't arrive on promised day. awful hold music.
- T-Mobile USA - phone line
- T-Mobile USA - using my personal information 
- T-Mobile USA - fraud charges 
- T-Mobile USA - service cancellation