T-Mobile Customer Service / rudy and aggressive customer service

1 Unknown addresWilmington, NC, United States Review updated:
Phone: Unknown Phone

I have Suncom and the telephone customer support was always top notch. Friendly, caring people that never brought the worse out in me. T-Mobile has since taken over Suncom. I called last night due to the fact my internet browser on my phone would not connect to the internet. I called T-mobile to get assistance. The aggressive woman who answered the phone asked for the last 4 digits of the person's social which is my wife. From day one, I was put on the account and given permission to make any and all decisions I wanted to. The Suncom representative told me I could use my last 4 when I called customer service on the account. I had to call Suncom several time to resolve problems and since I was on the account, I was always helped using the last 4 digits of my SSN. Now, they won't. The idiot told me she saw my name and that I was able to make decisions on the account, but still would not assist me because I could not remember the last 4 of my wife's SSN. Then she became loud and mean ever so refusing to help me. I asked to talk to her supervisor and she then informed me she could "guarantee" the supervisor would agree with her (they must be good friends).

You should really think twice before using T-mobile. Their telephone support was the worst ever, PERIOD!

Pa

Comments

• Em
      11th of Oct, 2008

T-Mobile has outsourced their email customer care to a company named NCO. NCO's center in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada has been where ALL your emails have been coming from for a long time.

Now they have sent all the emails to the PHILIPPINES! Get ready for your email and webchat customer care to be coming from Filipino people! HAHA. I thought T-Mobile would never go offshore? They do through NCO. You thought your customer care was bad before?!