T-Mobile / poor service, dropped calls
I purchased a T-Mobile phone and, of course, the two year contract. I asked for the insurance also. 3 days later, my phone dropped out of my briefcase, into a puddle and never worked again. I went to the T-Mobile store in Ocoee and was told that there was no insurance and I would need purchase a new phone, at full retail. I was quite upset but, I did. My phone has never gotten satisfactory service, lots of dropped calls, garbled calls etc. I have called customer service three times. With no response, I went to the Ocoee staore again, and they put in a new sim card. New day, same problem. They are telling me that in order to get out of this useless contract, it will cost me $200.00 since I have only been in this contract for one year. his is very one sided. What about customer rights. STAY AWAY FROM T-MOBILE.
More T-Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges 
- T-Mobile - t-mobile lies and cannot be trusted! 
- T-Mobile - fraud customer service and policy! 
- T-Mobile - poor assistance from the president's office 
- T-Mobile / Lvr Pcs Svc - t-mobile fraud charges 
- TMobile - unauthorized debit card charge & unethical behaviour
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges.
- T-Mobile USA - unlocking my phone
- LG/T-Mobile - lg stylo 3 battery bl44e1f
- TMobile - annoying male voice in greeting. ordered item didn't arrive on promised day. awful hold music.