T-Mobile / refurbished phones

1 United States

After my Motorola cliq was damaged I requested a replacement since I was paying insurance. T mobile told me with a 130$ deductible i could receive a comparable replacement since they weren't making the Motorola cliqs anymore which was a my touch slide. After rec the phone it started acting up cutting off (had to remove the battery) to cut back on, could not make calls without doing master resets and if i would respond to a text message it would go to someone else...So tmobile sends me another phone . As I was talking to the very first person i called the phone called someone else in the middle of the convo!! I found out that the replacement phones were all refurbished!! I called customer care to ask them why were they sending me refurbished phones ??? Rep could not say why she just kept saying that they send new or "like new" phones that are under warranty! WHAT??!! never did tmobile EVER inform me at any time that insurance for replaced damaged or faulty phones would be "Like New" . I will be writing the BBB along with Clark Howard and changing phone companies!!! Thanks to a friend of mines for refering me to this site where you can leave complaints!!!