T-Mobile / unauthorized charges!
I have been with t-mobile for over 3 yrs, and recently got a huge bill from them. After speaking to a supervisor at customer care I was told that there had been overdue balances carried over since the first month of service. Than was told a few other stories, and eventually told that they can only look at 60 days. But I should pay it and keep track from this point on. I never accrued any extra charges, nor did I have a balance that was carried over for 3yrs. I think they are trying defraud the consumer. Every extra dollar on your bill that you pay without noticing equals to a million dollar of fraud charges. Just be careful, as you can't trust this company... They lost my vote after 3yrs and I am looking for another carrier...
More T-Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges 
- T-Mobile - t-mobile lies and cannot be trusted! 
- T-Mobile - fraud customer service and policy! 
- T-Mobile - poor assistance from the president's office 
- T-Mobile & TLC Marketing - customer fraud 
- TMobile - annoying male voice in greeting. ordered item didn't arrive on promised day. awful hold music.
- T-Mobile USA - phone line
- T-Mobile USA - using my personal information 
- T-Mobile USA - fraud charges 
- T-Mobile USA - service cancellation