T-Mobile / everything
Besides sprint. T-mobile is the worst wireless provider that I have ever had to deal with. Customer service is horrible and need to shut up while lying to customers or go through extension customer service training to learn how to treat customers. The billing department will tack on charges that you have never heard of before with any other wireless provider. Every month prior to opening my bill I had to brace myself for charges that are illegally on my bill. When I would call about the unknown charges on my bill and ask for a manager or a supervisor, they were just as bad and no help. I am very upset that I had to pay t-mobile a 200.00 early out fee to to get away from the worst disaster of my life. They do not care about customers they just want out money. How about everyone that is interested in filing a class action lawsuit against t-mobile get together and just do it and get back some of the money that was stolen from us by t-mobile. If interested please email me at email@example.com. The t-mobile customers in other states such as california did it and won. They can not continue to still from customers like this.
More T-Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges 
- T-Mobile - t-mobile lies and cannot be trusted! 
- T-Mobile - fraud customer service and policy! 
- T-Mobile - poor assistance from the president's office 
- T-Mobile & TLC Marketing - customer fraud 
- TMobile - annoying male voice in greeting. ordered item didn't arrive on promised day. awful hold music.
- T-Mobile USA - phone line
- T-Mobile USA - using my personal information 
- T-Mobile USA - fraud charges 
- T-Mobile USA - service cancellation