T Mobile / poor customer care/ misleading advertising
Yesterday, I heard that T-mobile had launched a customer loyalty program in which an exsisting client who has been a T-mobile customer for over 22 months would be rewarded with an incredible $49.00 monthly rate of for unlimited local and long distance calling $79.00 for two lines. Since I have been a dedicated client and fan of t-mobile for over 26 months now, I wanted to take advantage of the new rate.
Today to my dismay, I was told by CUSTOMER NO SERVICE that I was ineligible for the new promotion because I had switched my plan from a personal account to a business account 18 months ago and therefore, they were unable or should I say UNWILLING to accomodate my request.
Since becoming a T-mobile customer, I have spent well over $7, 000 in the last 2 years in phone and data plans for 3 lines. I have purchased 4 phones in that time frame and until recently, have been an extemely satisfied client. I guess that was not enough.
With all the new all you can eat rate plans from companies like Metro PCS, T-mobile must be loosing clients. With that said, and following the old business adage that it is cheaper to maintain a client that acquire a new one, t-mobile has decided to be more competitive in their rates.
But after the service that I received today, I suppose that their most lucrative clients are not worth retaining and therefore I will start my search for another carrier who can meet my needs.
So long T-mobile!
More T Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges 
- T-Mobile - t-mobile lies and cannot be trusted! 
- T-Mobile - fraud customer service and policy! 
- T-Mobile - poor assistance from the president's office 
- T-Mobile / Lvr Pcs Svc - t-mobile fraud charges 
- TMobile - annoying male voice in greeting. ordered item didn't arrive on promised day. awful hold music.
- T-Mobile USA - phone line
- T-Mobile USA - using my personal information 
- T-Mobile USA - fraud charges 
- T-Mobile USA - service cancellation