T-Mobile / unauthorized plan changes
A couple of months ago T-Mobile decided to change my plan without notification. Apparently the contract I had with them only had to be honored by me. I have a teenage daughter who is also on the plan. I received a bill for over $1000.00. I was in shock. I called the infamous 611 (customer service). This was the first of many long, exhaustings calls to T-Mobile. I asked "What happened to my unlimited texting and internet use?" Someone in customer service assured me it would all be corrected. My phone was disconnected. The next phone call to T-Mobile resulted in over $1000.00 of corrections in my favor with an apology. I was also assured that the plan would be corrected. They were sorry for their error which caused the disconnection. Now unfortunately, I am told that my original plan was cancelled because of disconnection. I must now pay 60% more because of T-Mobiles error which resulted in disconnection after they were supposed to fix their error. I am still battling with them and have been awaiting a return phone call for over a week. If I must adhere to my end of T-Mobile's contract------Why can they change it ----mess it up -----then tell me I must pay more for it to be fixed? I remind you that this was T-Mobile's error.
More T-Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges 
- T-Mobile - t-mobile lies and cannot be trusted! 
- T-Mobile - fraud customer service and policy! 
- T-Mobile - poor assistance from the president's office 
- T-Mobile / Lvr Pcs Svc - t-mobile fraud charges 
- T-Mobile USA - my bill charge
- T-Mobile USA - international calling
- T-Mobile USA - scam artists!!!
- T-Mobile USA - refund
- T-Mobile USA - credit promised