Synapse / unauthorized charges
My checking statement showed a $39 ACH Withdrawal made by Synapse on Nov 3. I called them and they informed me it was for magazines I had ordered and that I signed for 'automatic renewal.' I never gave authorization for them to go into my checking account and help themselves to the money. They returned part of the money saying they were billing me for magazines I had received. I have notified my local bank and with some insistence they agreed to turn it over to their fraud department. I will also notify the police if necessary. I would recommend anyone who is ripped off by this firm insist their financial institution place a fraud investigation on them and do something to protect accounts in the future. Also...I will contact the Better Business Bureau.
More Synapse Complaints & Reviews
- Magcustomerservice.com - unwanted magazine subscription 
- Twx 800 - 973 - 2664 / Magcustomerservice.com - fraudulent misc cc charges 
- Magcustomerservice.com - unauthorized charges to credit card 
- Magcustomerservice - refund of money
- Synapse Group, Inc. - unordered mag subscriptions 
- Synapse Group / Magazine Customer Service - I want all 4 magazines cancelled and a $61.00 refund
- Synapse Group - "auto renewal postcard"
- Magcustomerservice.com - unauthorized magazine subscription
- Magcustomerservice.com - automatic billing to my card 
- Synapse Group - about the way they empty my bank account of $90.00 dollars without my permission!