[Resolved] Symantec "Norton" — virus
I tried to down load norton, security deluxe. 5 device version.
Shortly after starting it i was flagged with an issue.
A screen came up with phone numbers prompting me to call norton tech support.After tech support had control of my computer for an hour i was passed off to another tech.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Delafield, WIAfter some time the tech came back and said i had a virus.
Then i was passed off to vsupport to have it removed.
For the fine price of $$$. I have always had norton on my computer.This got by it. I was simply trying to renew my subscription. I would like to be reimberst for this.
Norton failed.Notinced nothing before i was told i had it
nor ant differance since it was removed.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Norton Customer Care's Response · Mar 30, 2017
Sorry for the trouble. It seems like you have contacted a third party support. We never charge our customers for technical support. We never post our phone number on a pop up message. You can find our right contact information here: www.norton.com/cs
If you need any further help, let me know.
Norton Customer Care's Response · May 03, 2017
Sorry, if the computer is already infected, installing any security software without removing the infection will make no difference.
Norton Customer Care's Response · May 17, 2017
Sorry about this. Like I mentioned, if you need to contact our support, use this link: www.norton.com/cs There are many third party companies pretend to be us and they charge for support. Do let me know if you need any help with your Norton.
More Symantec "Norton" Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Norton Annual Renewal - fraud and scam 
- [Resolved] Norton Annual Renewal 442076165600 Gb - unauthorized payment 
- Norton Corporation - iyogi.net support full of fraud 
- Norton Law Group - mortgage scammed 
- Norton Annual Renewal - credit card being charged after I cancelled the renewal 
- [Resolved] Norton - unauthorised payment taken by norton
- [Resolved] Norton - security software has been removed and you have removed fees from my bank
- Norton Symantec - a2a payment
- [Resolved] Norton Security - unauthorised payments 
- Norton Antivirus - billed twice