Super 8 Motel / stolen property
I was with a friend of mine staying in room 317 on Friday night. When I left, I accidentally left my bad in the room. It wasn't a few hours after check out (Saturday afternoon) that I called the hotel. I know for a fact that the bad was left in the room but the Motel people would not help me. They kept throwing excuses at me saying that certain people aren't in the office and I was asked if they could call me back the next day when the right people were in. They took my name and number. The next day I called them back and was given the same run-around. Wrong people are in the office and asked if they could call me back. This went on for several day. On Monday I called the 3rd time and asked to speak to a manager. I was told once again that the wrong person wasn't in the office and I was asked if they could call me back tomorrow. I now know for a fact that the cleaning people cleaned the room and stole the bag without reporting it and the management/staff is covering up for it. I called a lawyer and am taking them to small claims court. DON'T EVER STAY AT ANY SUPER 8 MOTELS. STAY AWAY FROM SUPER 8 UNLESS YOU WANT YOUR STUFF STOLEN.
More Super 8 Motel Complaints & Reviews
- Super 8 Motel - the man scares me! 
- Super 8 Motel - turned away 
- Super 8 Motel - no refund
- Super 8 Motel - bad customer service and dirty rooms 
- Super 8 Worldwide - front desk/fenton mo 04459
- Super 8, 1418 Dayton, Ames, Iowa 50010 - poor customer service / dirty rooms and not maintained
- Super 8 Worldwide - the super 8 in grants new mexico
- Super 8 Worldwide - slip and fell down a flight of steps
- Super 8 Worldwide - deplorable customer service, verbally berated by manager of hotel.