Super 8. I 25 and 58th / customer service

Denver, colo, United States
I stayed for 1 month paying cash weekly when I went to pay last friday, as I had done the two previous weeks, I was told I had to wait until saturday for check out time. Come saturday I was told my time couldnt be extended due to them over booking? So I had 2 hours to leave when they knew the previous night! This has put me in a big bind, because it was a weekend I couldnt find a room so I had to sleep in my truck! its amazing to me that there were 2 other rooms that were told the same, everyone of us Caucasian! The parking there is a joke, the staff all rude and short with everyone. Police presence was constant which makes one wonder whats going on in that hotel. I believe I am due the courtesy of at least a partial refund due to the way I was given notice and ended up sleeping in my truck when I could hsve been told the prior evening and could have found a place to sleep! My name is linda sanders [protected]. I would appreciate a reply! If not I will take this furture, I am a 65 yr old woman, who has worked all my life in customer service and I am appalled at the way I was treated and talked down to!!!
Li