Suntrust Mortgage / escrow miscalculation

My previous insurance company made more than one mistakes calculating the escrow for my mortgage. One time they under calculated the escrow for taxes after I paid (i always paid early) the bill and applied the over payment to the principle, which I never got refunded from the escrow and was in the triple digits. When they sold the mortgage to another company (SunTrust Mortgage), I breathed a sigh of relief.
Now this company is making mistakes also. First they over payed my condo insurance by over $1600 dollars. I had to deposit the refund and send the money back to Suntrust. Aside from worrying they would apply it to the principle, no issue as mistakes happen. Because of the that they had to re-analyze my account by their Escrow Department. Instead of $941 per month that properly pays and adds up to the the correct amount of principle, interest, taxes, and condo insurance on a monthly basis, they calculated my new payment at $880 and sent me a $670 escrow refund. Here is my correspondence in reverse order:

Thank you for contacting SunTrust Mortgage.
Your scheduled analysis is due to occur in September 2015.
Please be advised that the surplus in your escrow account was refunded to you in mail on May 28, 2015. You will receive the refund within 5 to 7 business days.
I hope this information proves helpful. If you have any additional questions or comments, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to satisfying your financial needs.

--Original Message--
From: [protected]@customercare.suntrust.com
Date: 6/8/2015 10:19:58 PM
To: CustomerCare@suntrust.com
Subject: RE: RE: RE: Re: Payment Questions/Information [#2935753]

I looked over the analysis by your Escrow Department. From my information, my taxes are $247.67 per month ($2972/12) not $186.33 per month ($55.01 + $131.32). Could you please send me a copy of the aforementioned analysis or let me know if I am correct? Also the issue of you sending a $670.36 escrow refund check will need to be addressed.

Thanks for your time

--Original Message--
From: [protected]@customercare.suntrust.com
Date: Thu 05/21/2015 02:56:02 PM
To: CustomerCare@suntrust.com
Subject: RE: RE: Re: Payment Questions/Information [#2935753]

Thank you for contacting SunTrust Mortgage.
The Escrow Department will review your escrow analysis request by May 29, 2015. We appreciate your patience.
We look forward to satisfying your financial needs.

Look, I just want a smooth process and do not want to have a huge bill after they re analyze in September. Would I go to an accountant to get the payments to where they are supposed to be?

Thanks for your time