Suntrust Banks / I am complaining about transfer service
- at 10/09/2018 i received email from suntrust bank by email address : [protected]@suntrustbanktransfer.com
- they told me about transaction. Ms Laura Wilson transfer me $1100 to buy my goods.
But today is 11 days, i still not receive money.
- this reason: it's breakdown, *** INTERNATIONAL TAX AND FBI CHARGES ***, ...
- i am feeling to be scam.
- can you help me check: this email is correct or incorrect.
- i send for you some picture about that transaction, help me answer correct or incorrect.
Thank you very much
Updated by Nguyen Thi Dinh, Sep 22, 2018
Please help me. It 's the first time i use international transfer. Thank you
More Suntrust Banks Complaints & Reviews
- Suntrust - overdraft fees 
- SunTrustBank - unauthorized bank charge! 
- SunTrustBank - closed checking account (what a joke) 
- Sunlife Financial Trust Inc - fraudulent lottery winnings 
- Suntrust - not to be trusted - horrible customer service 
- Suntrust - branch sales tactics
- Suntrust Banks - home equity line
- Suntrust Infosys - bad employee 
- SunTrust NMB - banking 
- Suntrust Bank - none delivery of check and lack of service to resolve.