Suddenlink Communications

Posted: Aug 17, 2017 by

suddenlink has promised they would transfer my home phone number from the house we sold to our new apartment in the same city.

Jonesboro, Arkansas
We sold our house at 3401 Derby Drive in Jonesboro, AR 72404 two weeks ago and was told by Suddenlink they would transfer our home number, 870 932 0838 to our new apartment, which also has Suddenlink, in Jonesboro, AR. An appointment was made for Monday for 14th of August between 8 and 10 am. No one showed up so we called again and the service tech came out a few hours later but refused to let us use our 870 932 0838 number. we still don't have a working cable in one bedroom. The Tec said the cable is making a noise and would have to be replaced when the weather got cooler. After calling Suddenlink back, we were promised we would have our 870 932 0838 number by Wednesday August 16. Well that time has passed and we still don't have our phone number. I cannot believe a large company such as Suddenlink, who prides them self on excellent service, would treat a long time customer in this manner. Our only hope is maybe you will get some competition in Jonesboro area. Don Molder, cell phone 870 897 8664.
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Services

Comments

A  3rd of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
I received a bill on October 19 that service was going up first of November. I called and spoke to a representative concerning the high premium. She found out that my spouse had died a few years back and advised me that she could change the name on my account into my name and I would pay as a new customer. My bill was to be charged to my credit card on October 29 for service until Nov.18. However, the next day I had no service at all, no information that anything had been done and no appointment for any changes. I called and was told I had an appointment for a technician on Nov 2; which meant I would have no telephone, cable, or internet service for about 2 weeks. I protested and was told a technician could come out on Fri, Oct 20 between 8-12. He got here after 5, left after 7. I called my telephone to check it and had no service. I called technical support and was told that my number had been changed. I no longer could keep the number I've had for 25-30 years; which is connected to all my family, friends and business associates. Was told my number had already been assigned to another customer. I called it today, Nov 3, and a recording tells me it is not a working number so I was lied to, along with having all my records messed up! SUDDENLINK CUSTOMER SERVICE IS DEFINITELY THE WORST I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH IN MY 79 YEARS OF LIFE. I went elsewhere to change my service but was told Suddenlink has a monopoly on internet service at my city of residence. So, unless I can get our mayor to cancel the monopoly, I'm stuck! I'm not the only one disturbed with Suddenlink Customer Service!

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree