Suddenlink Communications / suddenlink has promised they would transfer my home phone number from the house we sold to our new apartment in the same city.
We sold our house at 3401 Derby Drive in Jonesboro, AR 72404 two weeks ago and was told by Suddenlink they would transfer our home number, [protected] to our new apartment, which also has Suddenlink, in Jonesboro, AR. An appointment was made for Monday for 14th of August between 8 and 10 am. No one showed up so we called again and the service tech came out a few hours later but refused to let us use our [protected] number. we still don't have a working cable in one bedroom. The Tec said the cable is making a noise and would have to be replaced when the weather got cooler. After calling Suddenlink back, we were promised we would have our [protected] number by Wednesday August 16. Well that time has passed and we still don't have our phone number. I cannot believe a large company such as Suddenlink, who prides them self on excellent service, would treat a long time customer in this manner. Our only hope is maybe you will get some competition in Jonesboro area. Don Molder, cell phone [protected].
More Suddenlink Communications Complaints & Reviews
- SuddenLink - talk to the home office 
- Suddenlink Cable - tiling/sound cutting out 
- SuddenLink - fraud 
- Sudden Link - stay far away from them 
- Suddenlink Cable And Internet - outages/billing 
- Suddenlink Communications - House fire
- Suddenlink Communications - billing
- Suddenlink Communications - tv, internet, phone
- Suddenlink Communications - uncooperative customer service employee
- Suddenlink Communications - internet