Sudden Link / crappy cable, internet, tech service

Flagstaff, AK, United States Review updated:

Since we first got this service it has been terrible. The installer had no idea what he was doing, took almost 6 hours to install and my boyfriend caught his urinating in a water bottle in his truck! After he finally leaves we had to return the first box because it was broken. Had to have a teck come look at our new box. And have 2 additional tecks come look at the Internet! The cable is constantly out! They offer no start up specials are are super expensive! We pay 140 for half the channels that dish or direct tv offer! I would advise you stay far away from this crap company!!

Comments

• Su
      17th of Apr, 2012

Hello - my name is Ashley, and I'm with Suddenlink. I'm very sorry to hear that your experience with us was less than exceptional. I would be happy to work with management in your are to resolve the issues you've experiencing with your service. Please feel free to contact me directly: ashley-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thank you.

17th of Apr, 2012

And since the cable has been out our HD channels don't work. And sorry Ashley the account is under my boyfriends name and he is fed up and wants nothing to do with ur cable unfortunately we have to have your Internet. Which also sucks but we are switching to dish network who offered us cheaper prices and better deals with more channels something sudden link does not do. They should since they offer such crappy service.

• Mi
      16th of May, 2012

Mad customer88,

We'd like to welcome you to the DISH family! We're very excited to have you and want to thank you for checking us out! I'm always available if you ever have any questions so please don't hesitate to let me know. Enjoy the service!