Subway Sandwiches And Salads — overcharged
Subway sandwiches overcharges for their value meals. The nationally advertised price for a value meal is $5.00. When I purchased two value meals I was charged $11.18, or $5.59 per meal. They tried to explain the reason for the different charge but it made no sense at all. I contacted subway by email and the store owner called to try and explain the reason. She only could say that the registers were programmed to charge that amount and really couldn't answer my question. They are ripping people off on each purchase of a meal.
More Subway Sandwiches And Salads Complaints & Reviews
- Subway Restuarant Chain - predatory franchiser! 
- Subway - think twice you rude customers 
- Subway - cold meat/extremely bad service 
- Subway Restaurant - bait and switch false advertising 
- Subway - poor treatment of employees 
- Subway In Rochelle IL - manager 
- Subway - got let go 
- Subway Store# 25806 - worst subway ever 
- Subway - price for wraps 
- Subway - rude manager grace refused to honor coupon, unable to read.