Subwaysandwich

C Nov 14, 2017 Review updated:

Today I purchased a cheddar bacon ranch sandwich with white american cheese toasted. So the cashier burned the sandwich she toasted this sandwich so hard that she couldnt even fold it the cheese was burned dark brown she then started to add veggies I stopped her and asked could she remake it she then replyed "ok hold up I got cha"
Yeh very unprofessional
She then scoops the meat cheese and few veggies that was on the sandwich up and place it on different bread. "WOW"
It was horrible very unprofessional and nasty customer service skills. This location has turned ghetto.

• P
      Nov 15, 2017

This is quite the overreaction. A lot of customers enjoy hearing more casual dialogue. Also it's a Subway, not a fine dining restaurant. I'm fairly sure it is standard policy as well not to waste non-damaged ingredients when remaking a sandwich. I don't see your experience as "horrible, " "very unprofessional, " or "nasty." If you're looking for eloquent employees, be prepared to spend more than $5 per sandwich.

By the way, you may want to refrain from judging the speech of others when you're personal grammar is somewhat lacking.

• P