Subway Lake In The Hills Illinois, Lake in the Hills, IL / poor service

1 Lake in the Hills, IL, United States Review updated:

As a regular (daily) cutomer who spent over $700 per month there, I was told I could not have more lettuce on my sandwich. The owner and workers stated they do not have enough lettuce for other customers so I cAn only have the " standard" amount. Their attitude stunk and when I complained to the owner of the Lake in the Hills subway on Square Barn Rd in lake in the Hills, Illinois, they became nasty and REFUSED to serve me, told me not to come back, stated they were being put out of business by the $5.00 footlong special and did not care about how much I spent monthly. I will NEVER go back and encourage EVERYONE to boycott this ripoff store. They will cheat you out of meat, cheese, veggies, and OVERCHARGE you whenever they can. They also charge for hot peppers when other stores include that in the price. ONCE AGAIN, avoid at all cost the SUBWAY SANDWICH SHOP ON SQUARE BARN ROAD IN LAKE IN THE HILLS ILLINOIS.

Comments

• Di
      10th of Mar, 2009

How interesting, I just had a run in with Kathy, the owner, last week. What an errogant, nasty woman. She told me I'd be arrested if I came to the store again, and get this, I wasn't even the one involved in the first place, it was a different family member. I found out a couple of days later that she is considered the neighborhood business ### by the people that live near there. Apparently, she has run ins on a regular basis, mostly over her stubborness to be flexible in dealing with her customers. As soon as they complain, she tells them off and tells them to not come back. I have a call in for Paula Gomez head of Cust Ser. at Subway coroprate.

• Fe
      3rd of Apr, 2009

How interesting Mr. Pissed off customer that since your letter maybe you would like people to know that you've been back to this store spending your money. How come? Did you wear your welcome out of other places that wouldn't put up with your bullying? Do you know that customers in the store that know you told the employees that you've been asked to leave several restuarants in the area and not return? We never told you to leave and never return, were never nasty to you, never refused to serve you and never said the $5.00 footlong was putting us out of business. On the contrary our sales are soaring because of it. We don't cheat people and that is slander Mr.Pissed off customer but than again your attitude with your signature says it all everywhere you go. If you can' bully the employees who have no say into giving you what you want than wah wah wah. Try and treat people right and maybe you'll win. Also, we are not located in Lake in the hills.
    Signed, Tired of bullies

• Pi
      16th of Feb, 2010

1 year later, I have not spent $8400 in your POOR SERVICE Lake in the Hills or Algonquin Subway store on Square barn rd. I ask everyone to BOYCOTT this terrible customer service store. The owners attitude is if you do not like how I run my business, get out.

• Nf
      21st of Jun, 2010

I agree the lake in the hills subway service is terrible, employees are always rude and unhappy. Not our problem you have to work on subway, dont take it out on the customers.

10th of Jul, 2010

This is the worst subway I have ever been to!! The staff is extremely rude and unfriendly. Especially the lady with the long dark hair. I think her face might crack if she smiled since she has a constant frown on her face. Pretty sure she is the manager but not positive. Don't know why anyone would want her running a business. This is for the Algonquin location on the corner of Route 62 and Square Barn Road. I will never go there again. I'd rather drive the extra 5 minutes to the subway located by Jewel and give them my business. No wonder it is never busy at this location anymore. Why would anyone want to go to this location when they get treated so poorly. We have even had them cater one of our parties but never again I wouldn't want to give them any of our business ever again!!!

• Do
      29th of Oct, 2011

Another year I have not spent a dime in this piss poor attitude store. They are NEVER busy and I hopoe they go out of business. It seems they could care less about the customer. The management is a joke and they have now lost $16.000 from me alone. I want everyone to know that the subway on square barn rd in Algonquin and lake in the hills border is the worst subway sandwich shop in america. BOYCOTT them and give your business to the one at Algonquin Rd and Randall Rd next to Jewel. They know how to take care of the customer. Kathy the manager / owner has this attitude...dont like how I run my store...get the fukk out and I did indeed get out with my money. Sales must be WAY DOWN as I never see anyone in there anymore. Bye Bye subway on square barn rd and algonquin rd in algonquin / lake in the hills illinois 60102 or 60156