Subway — overcharged by almost $100!
Subway is normally a great place to grab a quick, healthy bite..but I strongly recommend you stay away from this particular location. My husband and I recently purchased two $5 foot long subs, totaling $10.83. The incompetent employee for some reason or another typed in $108.33 and now we have to dispute the charge. We didn't even notice she didn't give us a receipt since it was such a small purchase.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Dallas, TXWe called the Manager on duty and they basically told us that it would be 3-5 business days until we could get a refund. They also said that the same employee got chewed out the week before for doing this to another customer, but their charge was in the $500's. My question is, why the heck would you keep an employee in your business who is making such huge errors? We will be going to the Lemmon Avenue location from here on out. Please use caution with this location! You could get ripped off with no apology.
More Subway Complaints & Reviews
- Subway Restuarant Chain - predatory franchiser! 
- Subway - think twice you rude customers 
- Subway - cold meat/extremely bad service 
- Subway Restaurant - bait and switch false advertising 
- Subway - poor treatment of employees 
- Subway In Rochelle IL - manager 
- Subway - got let go 
- Subway Store# 25806 - worst subway ever 
- Subway - price for wraps 
- Subway - rude manager grace refused to honor coupon, unable to read.