Subway / worst customer service
At Subway in Southcentre Mall in Calgary Alberta on April 25th 2010 I asked to BUY a six inch piece of bread to feed my 8 month old baby, as this was the only bread option in the food court that did not have seeds.
I was told by the staff that I would have to pay for an entire six inch sandwich as they could not SELL me a six inch bread out of the gazillions baked daily.
I think this was the [censored]IEST customer service ever. I will NEVER patronized this subway location staffed by baby hating ###s.
More Subway Complaints & Reviews
- Subway Restuarant Chain - predatory franchiser! 
- Subway - think twice you rude customers 
- Subway - cold meat/extremely bad service 
- Subway Restaurant - bait and switch false advertising 
- Subway - poor treatment of employees 
- Subway In Rochelle IL - manager 
- Subway - got let go 
- Subway Store# 25806 - worst subway ever 
- Subway - price for wraps 
- Subway - rude manager grace refused to honor coupon, unable to read.