Subway / worst customer service

United States Review updated:

At Subway in Southcentre Mall in Calgary Alberta on April 25th 2010 I asked to BUY a six inch piece of bread to feed my 8 month old baby, as this was the only bread option in the food court that did not have seeds.

I was told by the staff that I would have to pay for an entire six inch sandwich as they could not SELL me a six inch bread out of the gazillions baked daily.

I think this was the [censored]IEST customer service ever. I will NEVER patronized this subway location staffed by baby hating ###s.

Za

Comments

• Sh
      25th of Aug, 2010

Subway has never sold just bread to anyone at any time. Next time prepare snacks ahead of any outing and there is no crying baby to contend with. A baggie with cheerios will suffice and is easy enough to stash in your baby's diaper bag. I did it with both of my kids that are now 13 and 10 when they were babies and it made outings that much more pleasant. A little planning on your part goes a long way to keeping your baby happy, as that is your responsibility, you cannot expect restaurants to alter their menu for your bad planning.