Stockton Chrysler Jeep / Bad deal made with Stockton Chrysler Jeep
To whom it may concern: I recently bought a 2008 Chrysler. I had 45
days to make my first payment, in which I was going to pay cash for it.
I decided since I was a Korean Veteran who has post traumatic stress,
and many other health issues, to return the car three weeks later. The
dealer forced me to pay him over $13, 000 for car. Hey, I think that
was pretty bad. I have a two year old pick-up and thought about the cost
of gas which is out of sight. Please tell me what I could do to get
some of the money back. I expected to lose $2, 000, but $13, 000 ???????
If you have any questions concerning the matter, my name is Antonio Mena
1415 Woodmont Way, Stkn. or my phone number is [protected]. I would
appreciate your help. I hope this doesn't happen to anyone else. I can
also be reached on [protected].
More Stockton Chrysler Jeep Complaints & Reviews
- 2005 Chrysler town and country - Spare tire storage area. 
- 2005 Chrysler Town & Country - Defective brakes 
- Chrysler Pacifica - sub frame rust 
- Chrysler Dodge Jeep sales - fraud 
- Maple Ridge Chrysler Dealer - Fraud truck service 
- Maple Ridge Chrysler Dealer - con artists
- Chrysler - back bumper
- Chrysler - 2012 chrysler 200
- Chrysler - dealer advertising/promotion
- Chrysler Canada - wrong tires size and wheels