Steers / wacky service instead of wacky wednesdays
I got to Steers(Braamfontein) with 2 friends of mine to order 3 Wacky Wednesday's. What annoyed us was that they took 30 minutes just to prepare 3 Wackies, of which were almost burnt or perhaps dry. And another thing was that when we reached the office, we discovered that it was 5 Wackies and 1 Chicken burger that we didn't order. Or maybe was it because they saw that they took longer than normal just to prepare Wackies, and so they replaced it without informing us with a Chicken Burger.
When we enquired, we were told that they were still waiting for the burgers being prepared. Yet what puzzled us most was that the guy who placed an order after us, ordered a King Steer Burger meal with Ice-cream, but he got his first! After he placed the order, we saw him wearing a Steers staff shirt, perhaps that's why he got his order in time as he didn't even spend 10-15min @ the shop.
I trust and hope that it was the last time that we got some *WACKY SERVICE* instead of Yummy Wacky Wednesday Burgers from Steers(Braamfontien).
Your instantaneous response would be much appreciated with regards to the above.
More Steers Complaints & Reviews
- Steers - bad customer service 
- Steers - vegetarian for 26 years and given a beef burger 
- Steers.co.za - disgusting food and service 
- Steers - bad food/service 
- Steers - rib burger 
- Steers - service very bad
- Steers - steers dainfern square
- Steers - unhelpful store manager
- Steers - macon and cheese combo and jalapeno and cheese chicken burger and the cheesy chips
- Steers Vredendal Mall - providing food with bare hands