Steak 'n Shake Enterprises — service, staff, and store cleanliness
I have never been in such a nasty establishment as the Steak and Shake in Lake City, Fl. The floors were so dirty..not just dirt but wet napkins all on the floor, cup lids on the floor and crayons everywhere. One staff member was doing a pathatic job moping..but was just pushing around the trash. Only one staff on the cookline was wearing a hairnet. The rest had all of their dreads hanging all over the place. All the waiting staff was behind the counter pointing and talking about the customers...not waiting on them..but from the table we were sitting at we could hear them bad mouthing us and others. We had to ask for napkins..which seemed to be an inconvience for our waitress. Also asked for silverware..which never arrived. We asked for refills and they just walked behind the counter to talk. They had no customer service skills what so ever. At checkout wr were not asked about our service of how anything was. Instead we was told about how agrovated and how bad of a day he has had. We use to enjoy this resteraunt and visited often..but i can easily see this being out last visit.
More Steak 'n Shake Enterprises Complaints & Reviews
- Steak 'n Shake - breakfast hours 
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - removal of salt and vinegar fries 
- Steak n Shake - Florida - poor service and food 
- Steak and Shake - awful service 
- Steak N Shake - paid for gift card - got accussations 
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - drive up
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - timing of drive thru. ethics of leadership and team.
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - service and food
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - drive thru & carry out order
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - slow service and missing orders