ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:Closed
Sat:Closed

Reviews and Complaints

Steak 'n Shakelunch

my wife and I love your burgers, but our last few visits have been less than pleasant. today may very well have been our last visit? I know that getting enough, and good help is sometimes difficult, but something needs to be done at this resturant. the last several times we have eaten there it is messy, and quite frankly dirty! also today the server we had was not very helpful, example, after we received our food with no silverware, I realized they were busy, so I went to the server station to ask for a fork, as I got to the station, our server was exiting, I ask for a fork please, she walked past me and said if we have any, and proceeded to go back out on the floor, thankfully another server handed me a fork! Tried not to let this ruin the meal, but was not pleased with the attitude. Before leaving the resturant I needed to use the mens room, and to be honest it did ruin the day for me! There was a large area of urine on the floor at the urinal, was not able to get to it without walking in waste, lastly the paper towel dispenser was empty. I know some people are messy, and in some cases just dirty, and nasty, but someone needs to stay on top of these things. Thank You for letting me voice my concerns! Steve Mauk Hopefully not, but possibly ex customer.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Steak 'n Shake Enterprisesmanager of clarksville, in store babysitting his kids in store

On 12/20/18 at 6:20pm, my wife and I were at the Clarksville, IN Steak and Shake. There were two kids guessed to be less than 7 years old running around the restaurant being disruptive to the staff and irritating for the guests. I was going to complian to the manager as it appeared a female server was responsible for the kids, but then I learned from our server that the manager was the father of the two kids! I also learned the mother of the kids also was working as a server at the same restaraunt at the same time. This should not be allowed! Leave the kids at home or stay home with them, but don't bring the kids into a restaurant where I have to put up with them when I am there to enjoy a meal!

Comment Guidelines