Steak 'n Shake Enterprises / pricing and order

Pensacola, FL, US Review updated:

I was in steak and shake number 4404402 today at 11:29 am 11/16/2017
My cashiers name was shauna

We did a group order for lunch and ordered things from the 4 and under menu since there were 4 of us ordering. We ordered 3 spicy chicken meals for the 3.99 and 1 Double cheese burger meal
ordered drinks
upgraded 2 fries to cajun

The store charged me 4.99 for each chicken meal and didnt give us our drinks. Its hard to escape and get lunch sometimes as well as having limited to to get there and leave as well as eat it. Im unhappy and would like something done to make up for this matter. The person that went to pick it up had to use more of her money when it was planned accordingly and enough money was sent for what the website states. The cashier argued with her and said that it was on the 4.00 menu as well as didnt supply our drinks in the process of needing to be right.

Ch
Nov 16, 2017

Comments

• Po
      Nov 16, 2017

You may want to contact the location directly with your receipt in-hand and ask to speak with a manager. They may not be able to assist you however if you have eaten the food.

• Po
      Nov 18, 2017

Good to know! I actually don't have any Steak 'n Shake restaurants in my area.