Steak 'n Shake Enterprises / dry burgers with hard buns, rude staff

1 Southaven, MS, United States

I came through the drive-thru on Sunday night, the 13th. The drive-thru was packed which was no big deal to me. I get it, it was Mother's Day Night. I waited about 10 to 15 minutes before I was able to pull and place my order, to give context of the wait time. I was still patient. I finally get to place my order and the man taking my order read my order off to me wrong so I respectfully corrected him. He wanted to argue with me about what I said. I'm guessing a manager or shift leader (His name was Dorian if I remember) took over because a different man took over and took my order instead. I wait about five more minutes before I get to the pay window, things started flowing better. I get to the food window and I pull off in the parking lot to check it for my family and the order was right but the burgers were dry and seemed to have been left on the grill too long and the buns were legitimately crunchy. I payed good money for those. We had three Cajun burgers and three garlic burgers, they got what we wanted right but they sure didn't give us quality food.

[protected]