Steak 'n Shake / breakfast hours

1 Indianapolis, IN, United States Review updated:

On the 8th of March, I was at work and wanted to order breakfast from the Steak 'n Shake at 101 W. Maryland. I went online and it said breakfast was now extended from midnight to 11 a.m. I submitted an order for myself and my co-worker for a breakfast skillet and a single steak-burger with cheese. After paying for my meal with my credit card it said my food would be ready at 5:59 a.m. which made me wonder because it was a Wednesday night/ Thursday morning at 4:11 a.m. I decided to call and see if my order was ready at 5 a.m. and they told me they didn't serve breakfast until 7 a.m. It is just a little disheartening to see one thing posted and to know that all your other steak n shakes serve breakfast at the times posted online, but this one store never does. I already have to check my meal whenever I order, because I order while I'm at work and there are not many places open at that time, and something is always messed up. Because of this reason, I will start to find other things to eat. Even though they did refund my money back, it was to late for me to get anything else. Had I known that I wouldn't have been able to get the meal I ordered then I could have ordered pizza from one of the three pizza places that deliver late. At this point in time there is not a lot that can be done, I will just have to rethink ordering from this Steak n shake ever again. I don't normally complain, but after ordering a brownie shake and only getting a brownie, then ordering another meal that was wrong (burgers & fries), and now this. As they say in baseball, three strikes and your out.

Ma
Mar 9, 2017

Comments

• Wi
      9th of Mar, 2017

The website states PARTICIPATING STORES. Franchises are not required to have the same hours as the corporate stores. Always call first before ordering online.