State Farm Insurance / State Farm Insurance suspending license?
Thanksgiving day i had went to grab my car and park it in front of my apartment figuring this would be an easy task. On my way to paralell park outside this black car speeds up on my back end and blairs the horn. So i go up to the next parking spot while traveling to this area the car even tries to moneuver around me on a one way street. I finally arrive, on the same street at another parking spot. As i try to back in the car zooms up behind me. He instantly gets out of the car and yells "you broke my car!" . After this had happened i had gone inside my girlfriend had heard the guy laying on the horn and watched the whole thing. This being a car i had just purchased i had not insured it yet. So i had exchanged information with the driver who was using state farm insurance. Two weeks later i get a call from asking me what had happened they also called my girlfriend and got her say. Another two weeks rolls by and they call me back saying that he had told them another story and he had a police report? That is amazing, he actually had the police come while i was gone. Today i recieve a call from OSI Collections which is state farms collection agency. This is strange because for two months i had not heard from state farm and all of a sudden i have to pay 1200.00 dollars in repair for this guys car or the insurance company will suspend my license and my moms. I cannot believe i had not gotten any result on the accident untill now. I then called and spoke with state farms insurance they in fact told me that they are always bias for the customer. And that if i did take it to court they would not release it from collections.
More State Farm Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- State Farm Insurance - Will not pay claims 
- State Farm Insurance - State Farm will not cover my sewer pipe break 
- State Farm Insurance - Renters Insurance 
- State Farm Insurance - Negligence and unprofessionalism 
- State Farm Insurance - wind and hail roof damage 
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company - auto insurance and they are disregarding police report 
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company - non-payment of two separate claims
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company - claim processing
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company - claim number: 75-3165 80 claim date: 3.2.2018
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company - not being paid, getting run around