State Farm Insurance / non-payment of claim

1 Hibbing, MN, United States

On August 14th of 2017 my ex-husband passed away. He had added me to his insurance policy less than 2 weeks prior to this. We lived together for close to 16 years.
A week later our home burned down. I had been illegally kicked out by his long lost nieces on the day of his death. One had told me if I wanted any of the things in my home that I should remove them prior to his death because the door would be locked to me. I carried our belongings all through the night over to the neighbors who only visit in the summer. A lot was left in the house.
His death devastated me.
I have never really moved out of our home, it was my legal residence.
Since Arson was suspected I was a suspect so nothing could be done until the case was closed.
I filed a claim with State Farm. The man named Charlie who was handling my case basically told me that they thought that I was lying about some of the items on my claim and they would not pay me for any of my things.
Since Dave was 82 and I was 52 of course they would tend to think that I was a golddigger. I loved Dave very much. He was my rock and my guidance.
I went into depression, I went back to drinking, I went back to drugs. Anything to escape the reality.
State Farm has not contacted me since I spoke with Charlie in May, I believe.
Is my name on the policy invisible?
This is the worst insurance company I've dealt with ... ever.
I was informed by Charlie that I could file an appeal but it probably would be a waste of my time. I believed him.
Due to being left homeless all of my things are scattered. I had a companion who would hide my computer, take my insurance information which allowed more time to pass. I changed my password on my main computer. He found out that I did and went and changed it to something (zero plus one is the hint). He had taken my keys, my phones, my personal things, and any information he could. I have since broken up with him and he has refused to return my belongings.

Dave Strope and Denise Strope are the insured names on the policy.
4450 Pelican Lake Road