State Farm / Hit and Run

My car was hit in June 2006 while it was parked in front of my house. I woke up early and heard a loud noise and did not see anything - oh if I only knew. The truth is State Farm will not pay me a dime because the car was taken without permison and they will not pay up!!! It took them months and months to tell me nothing. I had to keep calling them to get an answer voice mail is all I got. I am still upset as my car sits there smashed and won't run, it was such a good car b4 it got hit. I will never ever use State Farm for anything at all the rest of my life.

A  30th of Mar, 2007 by
I hate State Farm!!!
N  6th of Jul, 2008 by
Dawn Marie Amos ...

Your complaint doesn't make sense. If it was parked in front of your house, what's all this about its being taken without your permission?

If you are saying that the other car was taken without the owner's permission, the one that hit your car, then the Driver is 100% liable for hitting your car, with or without insurance.

You seem to be saying that State Farm insures the owner of the car that hit you. You seem to be saying that you don't have collision coverage on yours, or Uninsured Motorist Property Damage Coverage.

See what the Claim Limit is in Small Claims Court, and file suit against the Driver and the vehicle Owner. Ask State Farm for a copy of the Statement that they took from the Driver and Owner.
Get a copy of the Police Report for the Court. Get an estimate on the damages to your car.
N  1st of Apr, 2010 by
It is universal among insurance companies that provide coverage for permissive use, that any driver must have permission!

State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company Logo State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
One State Farm Plaza