Starhub Csv / to deal with bad csv services

1 Singapore

How about writing into Assoc Prof Yaacob Ibrahim - Minister for Information and Communication and the Arts.
How aout writing in to our MP besides IDA etc... Singapore MP are responsible and they wouldn't sit on the fence. We can go to our mp too.

How to deal with starhub problems? Can I suggest that people facing problems with star hub services to lodge a complaint via email to Infocom/IDA Singapore ASAP Email adress :  mailto:   info@ida.gov.sg  Or  ida_qsm@ida.gov.sg  or mailto: ida_whistleblow@ida.gov.sg  IDA website :  http://www.ida.gov.sg/   tel: 6211 2100 Please furnish IDA with your account no/ particulars. Be truthful with the issues that you face with the service provider.

I hope the people here will seek help from proper channel for their grievances and etc...
Better email Starhub in black and White about your complaints and let them reply u in black and white. Please be careful in trusting their staffs verbally. They change their words and agreement etc according to situations. In my personal experience, their management is ######. Do saved a copy of sent and replied email to them.
Please also take down time and date and duration of broadband tv, digital, Internet been disrupted for IDA and MDA coz Starhub always claim investigate but In my opinion, it is ###.
Kindly furnish it to IDA. For tv, email to MDA Sg for Starhub tv issues for help.

In my personal circumstances/ experiences. It is the only hope to resolve problems with star hub else they will just ignore you, keep transferring you to don't know who or give endless excuses etc...
Which is a total waste of our personal resources, not forgetting that we are paying our bills to them. We are consumers, we must bring our grievances to proper channels if we are ignored or not treated right.
We need to bring our issues to IDA/Infocom amd MDA,  the gov authorities.
If Starhub 1633 broadband department continue this kind of services which is likely to worsen, only us the consumers paying for it will suffer in the long run. Therefore, do take actions with their irresponsible attitude.

Starhub will surely respond to IDA and MDA coz these authorities will investigate into our complaints. They seems to be our only hope when it comes to star hub.
I hope that my advice helps.

Wd