Staples / staff
The absolute rudest manager ever...
I returned an item today, but I wasn't returned the total price of the item. I used a coupon before, (spend $20 and get $5 off your purchase). Interestingly enough, the purchase was greater than $20 without the returned item so I did not understand why they were giving me a refund amount minus a "prorated coupon amount".
I only asked the manager about the policy out of curiosity, the money wasn't even a big deal, it was the principles that lay behind such a scheming capitalistic policy. Low and behold - - - the monster! The most impolite, unprofessional, nonchalant manager of all time!
She said "you don't have a choice how the coupon is distributed across the order" (sigh) wow, she was very rude. She talked over me when I tried to talk and blew me off completely. Her demeanor and hostile disposition was completely unrefreshing. Not only I will never visit that Staples again, but I surely don't plan on shopping at any other Staple stores either.
Beware, the cashiers are not friendly, the office supply people do not even greet you as they pass, and the manager is a customer service nightmare. This was one of my worst shopping experiences ever!
More Staples Complaints & Reviews
- Staples - staples sucks! 
- Staples - easytech fraud 
- Staples, Inc - service for screen on my iphone 6 plus
- Staples/staplesrewardssignstaples.com - failure to credit my purchases to my awards a/c 
- Staples - awful company to work for 
- Staples - Dell 12.5 Laptop 
- Staples.com - poor service
- Staples - delivery driver in a fire lane.
- Staples - employees not knowledgeable and bad return policy
- Staples - paper