Staples — easytech fraud
As a former Staples EasyTech employee and highly-regarded computer expert, I find it absolutely ridiculous that I was accused of returning a computer in repair to its owner stating the work was completed, yet the work was never done correctly. I was accused of not having done the correct work, but I wasn't the EasyTech who performed the repair.
Please don't take your computer to get repaired at Staples. The EasyTech "kids" I worked with had no previous computer knowledge, but could sell services to rip-off the customer...and as informed by management, "Have the repair charges split between 2 or 3 paychecks." According to the Staples training, we weren't supposed to manage the customer's money. Hmmm...irony???
And here's the kicker...hearing other EasyTech employees telling customers that they don't have extensive computer knowledge, calling me over to answer detailed computer questions, having managers watch me work on computers and having no idea of what I'm doing (it was removing viruses on the most detailed level), or telling customers that a wireless all-in-one printer/copier/scanner/fax machine can fax without a phone line because it's wireless. That was told to a customer by another EasyTech person, and it took all I could do to stop from laughing in front of the customer. Basic knowledge isn't a must to work in the Staples computer department.
Bottom-line is NEVER take your computer to a retail store, especially Staples, for computer repair. Chances are you'll never see your computer again, or it'll take so long that you'll forget you left it for repair and they use it for parts.
More Staples Complaints & Reviews
- Staples - staples sucks! 
- Staples, Inc - service for screen on my iphone 6 plus
- Staples/staplesrewardssignstaples.com - failure to credit my purchases to my awards a/c 
- Staples - awful company to work for 
- Staples - staples credit card fraud? 
- Staples - employees can share your private information. 
- Staples - warranty on acer laptop
- Staples - employee
- Staples Technical Support - repair rip-off
- Staples - americans with disability act, use of free wifi, staples on main st in the city of orange ca