Menu
ShiftKey LLC Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

ShiftKey LLC
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

2.5 50 Reviews

ShiftKey LLC Complaints Summary

18 Resolved
13 Unresolved
Our verdict: While ShiftKey LLC has an above-average resolution rate, there’s room for improvement. Investigate common issues reported by customers and understand how they were resolved. Be prepared to follow up on your queries if needed, and keep detailed records of all interactions.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for ShiftKey LLC has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of ShiftKey LLC. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Newest ShiftKey LLC reviews & complaints

J
9:21 am EST
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

ShiftKey LLC No resolve for worker issues.

Shift key does not side with their employees they side with the facilities there's nobody to contact for help except to Chad agent that says the same thing over and over somebody will contact you within 24 hours and you'll have to talk to the facility about that that's all you ever hear they do not care about their people that they hire they do not care period. I tried for 2 years to get no call no shows that were false taken off of my profile and shift key did nothing first of all I couldn't there's nobody to contact everybody I did contact blew it off and still I got no help and when I turned them into the better Business bro then they deactivated my profile and wouldn't let me pick up shifts but contract labor so they shouldn't if all the contract laborer then how did they deactivate my account

L
6:16 am EST

ShiftKey LLC Background check

Tennessee lpn- last name HYDE. I had my background completed on 10/27/2023 by Chekr and it was forwarded to Shiftkey. My background is still pending. I have called several times and the issue is still unresolved. I have been with this company for years. I can not complain to a supervisor. It was assigned to someone on the 9 th of November 2023 to be resolved and has yet to be resolved. My review of my background check has been escalated 3 times with no follow up by the company to resolve this issue.

Desired outcome: Update of my background check

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified ShiftKey LLC representatives only. If you are affiliated with ShiftKey LLC, please claim your business to access these details.

9:11 pm EST

ShiftKey LLC Account Suspension

I accepted at shift on 10/10/2023 at Weston Inn of Temple, Texas for 6pm-6am. They posted the shift late and the location was an hour away from my home so I did not arrive till 7:30pm. I had an emergency with my sitter and needed to leave early so I left around 5 am. Clocked out and talked to the nurse and everything was fine. Since it was an overnight shift I went to sleep when I got home but when I woke up I hadn’t been paid yet. I contacted the facility and they told me they wouldn’t be paying me since I left over 2 hours early which was completely false. I finally got them to pay me but my account was still suspended. It’s truly affected my financial situation since the other agency apps don’t have work where I’m located. Is there anyone who could help me? Support never wanted to hear my side or understand why I left early.

12:38 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

ShiftKey LLC - Account suspended because of false information

I worked at Oak Groove Christian Nursing Home on 10/21/2024 the scheduler at oak groove made police reports saying I threatened her, neglected a resident and stole an iPhone. None of that happened and my account was suspended which I think is unfair. Kayla from shiftkey contact me about the suspension and stated my account is suspended due to police report...

N
11:33 am EST

ShiftKey LLC inconsiderate

I have been sending in my NAR 5506 form to ShiftKey since August/2023 and still to this very day November 16, 2023, I have NOT received my form which has made it impossible to work. I have spoken to a little bit of everybody and got the run around and still nothing. This is very unprofessional and extremely inconsiderate. I'm extremely angry and will never work for this company again.

9:33 am EDT

ShiftKey LLC Compensation for shift worked

On 10/28/2023, through ShiftKey, I Tia N. Reese was headed to my 10pm-6am at Sandy Lake Rehabilitation in Coppell, Texas. Thirty minutes prior to start of shift, I received a texted notification that the facility canceled my shift. Because I was already in route, I continue to the facility. Upon arrival Marian(scheduler & wound nurse)told me that it was her that accident canceled my shift but asked me was I still willing to stay and that the forms would assure my payment for shift. She tried to make the shift back available, but the ShiftKey system would not allow me to claim shift due to time and trouble pay already in process. The facility has made minimal attempts to assist me with payment for my service and ShiftKey has yet to respond or resolve this matter. There are multiple claims pending on this issue. Immediate resolution and compensation is requested

Claimed loss: 7.5 hrs of pay for October 28th10pm-6am shift

Desired outcome: Compensation for 7.5 hrs @ rate of $18.05/hr

R
9:27 am EDT

ShiftKey LLC Not getting proper pay/ taking funds

On August 4 2022 I reviewed a text of a NCNS date 4/23 which wasn’t the case. I worked a shift at Signature of Norfolk on 10/16 in which shift claims they refunded the company the money for that shift in which they put on my record as a NCNS. There is no record of receiving a money for a shift 4/23 However I worked 3/24, 4/25,4/26 which I received funds for those days non of which were the sum shift key claimed they took. I see why they are worth 2 Billion of the backs of Nurses. They were called with this matter with little resolve. How awful that companies feed off the backs of sick people and the people that care for them. Shame on shift key. I give them a rating of 0

Desired outcome: My money 312.00 they took for a shift I wasn’t schedule to work then put a NCNS for it 4/23/23. Non of my payout records show I was paid $312 on those 3 days I did work during that week.

12:57 pm EDT

ShiftKey LLC Delayed pay

SHIFTKEY is a big scam! Stay away from this company! There are so many other good apps out there that you can choose from. They delay people's pay and use all sorts of crap to cut you out of your money. They get a lot of money for the shift you work, but they take a big portion and pay you the peanuts... I waited three and a half weeks to get paid, I worked a shift on Wednesday and waited until Tuesday to get paid and they didn't pay me on Tuesday. When I called and asked them why I didn't get paid on Tuesday like I was supposed to, they told me that my time sheet from the previous week came in a few minutes late on Monday, so I had to wait another whole week. So, I waited two weeks and again they still had not gotten paid, they said Monday was a holiday so they couldn't process the payment, so I had to wait until the next payday which was Tuesday... by the time I got paid, it was already three and a half weeks...

The thing that gets me is that they could not do anything throughout the week to expedite my pay even after waiting all that time and most jobs do not use a holiday excuse to not pay you in fact they pay in advance if the holiday falls on payday. Also, they have already gotten their share way before you start your shift and sit with your money while you go back and forth with them about your delayed pay...it's very sad and painful.

What's the point of working for an agency then if you cannot get your money on time to pay your bills and if you must wait 2 or more weeks then it is better to work as an employee with benefits and not for these people to sit there and play with peoples hard-earned money and figure out when to pay me when they have already been paid for the shift you worked. Also, they are not reliable, and they can cancel your shift anytime. You pick up a shift plan for a whole week to work and just a few hours before your shift they can cancel you. However, there are other apps that if your shift gets canceled pay, you something and most importantly, they take way less money and pay you the big portion so they keep a lot of people working for them... ask anyone that works for a shift key they will tell you that it's crap... Just try other apps …

C
4:06 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

ShiftKey LLC - Cherokee trails nursing home in Rusk tx harassed by a LVN nurse last name gayland

I arrived to my shift 15 mins early they ended up having to call in a nurse Because the one they had on schedule called in. The one they called in to work was LVN gayland she was complaining she didn’t want to be there . From the Tim I got there I did all the work that I was suppose to. She demanded orders just from me asking me did I have a problem out of...

M
12:06 pm EDT

ShiftKey LLC Payment not received

I worked a shift for a facility on [protected] 3p to 11pm. That facility stopped using shift key the next day. I submitted my time sheet for that shift and it got declined I called shift key that Thursday [protected] and staff said that a manager had to verify I worked that day and they would approve my shift. [protected] I called back and gave them the DON direct phone number so she could confirm I worked. I called again Monday [protected] and staff told me the same thing they told me the first time that they emailed management and management had to handle it. They put me on a brief hold and then said management was busy and someone would give me a call back, no one did. It is now [protected] and they are still saying the same thing. They won't allow me to speak to management they won't even allow me to stay on hold. I want my money and if they don't approve my shift by [protected] before 3pm that will be another week without my money.

Desired outcome: I want them to call the DON'S direct line so they can get proof I worked and approve my shift so I can get paid.

S
12:47 pm EDT

ShiftKey LLC Suspension of account

Hello. I am filing a complaint about shiftkey due to the fact I got suspended once again on August 2nd,2023 for facilities incorrectly putting I was a ncns when I sent proof to appeals and appeals still hasn't reached out to me. As of August 6th at 11:45am I still have yet to receive an email from the appeals team. I sent proof right away when i found out that my account was suspended as i was supposed to be working a shift the next day with a facility. Noone will answer my emails. Their chat can not help me, and i can not get a phone number for shiftkey. I am still continuing to wait as I've been very patient with everyone. This is not only effecting myself, but my 3 children I have at home.

Desired outcome: For my account to be reactivated as I showed proof of calling off. I would greatly appreciate a response.

12:15 am EDT

ShiftKey LLC Nurse aid

I've tried reaching out to shiftkey twice as one of their employees working in KY has recently been charged with possession and distribution of Meth as well as having an active CPS investigation against them. She posts often online about still being employed despite an active case of abuse being investigated and the state has ordered no contact for the worker with her children. She has failed more than one drug test and was arrested in a drug bust in Rankin County, MS.

I'm unsure of how she continues to work with patients despite Shift Key being notified of her conduct. As well as a complaint filed with a board.

Desired outcome: For the worker to be investigated properly before being allowed to have continued access to those that are unable to care for and aide themselves.

Dec 28, 2023 7:32 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Oh that’s horrible and shiftkey will take a year to get to this so sad

W
2:08 pm EDT
Replied
ShiftKey LLC has left an official reply on this complaint.

ShiftKey LLC I’m complaining because facility didn’t sign my work log

I worked a shift on 7/31/2023 in galatin tn from 6pm to 6am the facility didn’t sign my work log because at 6 they said I need to chart on the 6 people i didn’t chart on but they didn’t give me any credentials to chart or explained how they was sending my login information when I started my shift so now they want pay me.. I was 30 minutes early and did my job good and respectfully I need to know how can I get paid for my shift but shift key is hard to contact

Desired outcome: I just want my pay

Read full review of ShiftKey LLC and 2 comments

This complaint has been resolved automatically due to user's inactivity.

2 comments
Dec 28, 2023 7:42 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

This complaint was resolved because inactivity. Shiftkey didn’t do nothing they sat up here and gave this lady this false email account I know because I just tired to utilize it for myself

Antonina Rendon
Nov 06, 2023 12:13 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I have yet to get my workload approved for a very long and hard worked 13 hr shift. It is unbearable to see I have been declined for something I should legally receive.

N
11:38 pm EDT
Replied
ShiftKey LLC has left an official reply on this complaint.

ShiftKey LLC ShiftKey payments

I worked at a facility on June 17th and June 19th. When I was working a 16 hour shift my second shift was dropped, but the facility wouldn’t let me leave, but also wouldn’t pick the shift back up. I have tried contacting both companies and neither will get back to me with an answer. I was also put on the locked dementia unit but have no qualifications to be there.

Desired outcome: Getting my payment before litigation

Update by Nadia Gorman
Aug 10, 2023 8:27 am EDT

This was not resolved by the company, I emailed and they have not replied. I will be suing.

This complaint has been resolved automatically due to user's inactivity.

Dec 28, 2023 7:44 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Right they keep saying resolved to save they company and the email they saying email is invalid I’m still looking to get this company shut down I promise I want stop until so

E
7:42 pm EDT

ShiftKey LLC I’m a healthcare provider

In July 2022, I picked up a shift using the ShiftKey app. I went to the facility and worked under harsh conditions, I was booked another day at the same facility, and before I got off at 10pm I asked who I needed to contact about cancelling the shift. Shift started at 6 so I woke up at 4, contacted the administrator, and asked him to please remove me from the schedule. The administrator was very rude and unprofessional, cursed at me, hung up in my face, DNR’d me, and red flagged me from this facility. Because of that I’m unable to pick up local shifts from its sister facilities. I never mistreated, abused, or neglected anyone, all I did was call off because the work load I had the previous night was too much for me. I’ve been trying to get this issue resolved for a year now. A red flag for a call in is way too much, just because I’m an independent contractor does not mean I’m not human. Totally unfair… facilities can rate providers, but providers can’t rate facilities. I have even been DNR’d from a facility I never worked at, that too has never been resolved. I like ShiftKey but things like that make it hard to work and not be stressed out. My money is limited.

Desired outcome: I would appreciate if these red flags could be investigated and removed.

7:17 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

ShiftKey LLC Background still pending since beginning of May 2023 now it’s middle of July 2023

The worse experience ever. My background screening was completed at the beginning of May and is still pending. I have the exact same background as I did a year ago when I applied. I have when worked for them before. I have called and chatted at least 40 times. I have got request sent for escalation and it still hasn’t been resolved. I was cancelled for a job less than 2 hours before the shift and It looks like I cancelled. The facility cancelled my shift. I was also supposed to be compensated since it was less than 2 hours before the start of shift. No compensation and ShiftKey wouldn’t even confirm with the facility that they are the ones that cancelled me. I called the facility numerous times and their account manager reached out to ShiftKey to resolve the issues. Quests what! ShiftKey still did it resolve the issues. It is very sad how they do the facilities and worked. I had facilities tell me that they will not work with shift key due to lack of person to person interaction. I even had another agency tell me that if the have a worker that wants to work a shift that the facility will prefer any agency over them and cancel the already scheduled shift with ShiftKey and reassign with their worker.

3:18 am EDT

ShiftKey LLC My background will never be processed

I submitted my background almost 2 months ago. I have reached out multiple times to multiple different people on ShiftKey. Every person has told me it’ll take 3 to 5 business days to continue waiting and being patient. Checkr set my background May 9 and it’s about to be July 1st. This has put me in a financial situation relying on this agency. I have talk to multiple Shiftkey employees and managers. I have little to no hope that my background will ever be processed.

Y
Y
Yukin Rab
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Same issue here. I even submitted my own that was done simultaneously lmao.

They accepted that document.. background said completed on shift key, I look today and it is pending again. Nobody has time for all that nonsense 😒

11:21 am EDT

ShiftKey LLC Not paying for shifts

Shiftkey has been giving me the run around about my pay for a whole week. Every day I've been calling and every singletime I've called I've been told 24 hours. I've been told this for a whole week. I worked two 8 hour shifts and have not received my payment. I'm a cna. I work hard for my money. I have been working for them for over a year and this is the first time I have had this issue. It wasn't until I switched to that pay card.

Desired outcome: To receive the money I worked for

5:11 pm EDT

ShiftKey LLC Didn't pay for shifts

I have worked for shiftkey for over a year. I loved working for them because I could work as little or as much as I wanted. Recently I just changed to the pay card and now I haven't been paid for two 8 hour shifts. I'm so frustrated and disappointed! Have been getting the run around about money I worked hard for. Maybe it's time for ne to move on. Either way I still need my money.

Desired outcome: To be paid for the hours I worked.

4:20 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

ShiftKey LLC Not being paid for days worked and no return calls from Shiftkey representative as promise.

I'm a LPN, I have never been a no call no show. I've worked for the same facility for over a year. I don't scan in my timesheets daily. I didn't get the memo tha it's a time limit to put timesheets in. This year I notice Shiftkey assumingly the accounts manager in my region places a no call no show n thus block you from uploading your timesheets. The app only records a number for no call no show, it doesn't record a date u can click on and see the dates. I been calling and chat on the App to get info and help. I been promise a called back from an account manager or the esculation department. I been reaching out since January. I fill no choice but to reach out to the labor board.

Desired outcome: Receive a call from an account manager and get paid. Have the portal reopen so I can upload timesheets or contact the facility so I can get paid for time worked.

View 0 more photos

ShiftKey LLC In-depth Review

Overview of ShiftKey LLC: ShiftKey LLC is a reputable company that offers a wide range of services to its clients. They have established themselves as a reliable and trustworthy business in the industry.

Services offered by ShiftKey LLC: ShiftKey LLC provides a diverse range of services to cater to the needs of their clients. They offer services such as web development, mobile app development, digital marketing, and IT consulting.

Quality of Services: ShiftKey LLC is known for delivering high-quality services to their clients. They have a team of skilled professionals who are dedicated to providing top-notch solutions that meet the clients' requirements and expectations.

Pricing and Value for Money: ShiftKey LLC offers competitive pricing for their services, ensuring that clients get value for their money. They provide transparent pricing structures and flexible payment options, making their services affordable and cost-effective.

Customer Service and Support: ShiftKey LLC excels in customer service and support. They have a responsive and knowledgeable customer support team that is readily available to assist clients with any queries or concerns. Their prompt and efficient support enhances the overall customer experience.

Reputation and Trustworthiness: ShiftKey LLC has built a strong reputation for being a trustworthy and reliable company. They have a proven track record of delivering successful projects and maintaining long-term relationships with their clients. Their commitment to transparency and integrity has earned them the trust of many businesses.

User Experience and Website Design: ShiftKey LLC's website is user-friendly and well-designed. It provides a seamless browsing experience, with easy navigation and clear information about their services. The website reflects their professionalism and attention to detail.

Efficiency and Timeliness: ShiftKey LLC is known for their efficiency and timeliness in delivering projects. They prioritize meeting deadlines and ensure that projects are completed within the agreed-upon timeframes. Their efficient project management processes contribute to a smooth and hassle-free experience for clients.

Communication and Transparency: ShiftKey LLC maintains open and transparent communication with their clients throughout the project lifecycle. They provide regular updates and progress reports, ensuring that clients are well-informed and involved in the process. Their clear and effective communication fosters trust and collaboration.

Additional Features and Benefits: ShiftKey LLC offers additional features and benefits to enhance their services. They provide ongoing support and maintenance for their projects, ensuring that clients receive continued assistance even after the completion of the project. They also offer customized solutions tailored to the specific needs of each client.

Comparison with Competitors: ShiftKey LLC stands out from its competitors due to its exceptional quality of services, competitive pricing, and strong customer support. They have a proven track record of delivering successful projects and maintaining long-term relationships with their clients, which sets them apart in the industry.

Overall Rating and Recommendation: ShiftKey LLC is highly recommended for businesses seeking reliable and high-quality services. With their expertise, commitment to customer satisfaction, and competitive pricing, they are a trusted partner for all your digital needs. Overall, ShiftKey LLC deserves a high rating for their exceptional services and professionalism.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

ShiftKey LLC contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with ShiftKey LLC?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ShiftKey LLC Customer Service. Initial ShiftKey LLC complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for ShiftKey LLC above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about ShiftKey LLC. Discuss the issues you have had with ShiftKey LLC and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.