Standard Charted bank Dubai / credit card annual fees fraud by staff
Do not belive any verbal information from standard charted bank.They are very expert in lieing and cheeting.
I have standard charted bank bank credit card. I am paying 500 AED per annum for annual fees.
In the month of Feb 2009 1st week i went to bank directly and asked their customer care to cancel my card to avoid 2009 annual fees.. They said me that we can not cancel the card now, please wait untill end of feb month and call customer service to cancel the card. I did wait till 28th of feb 09 and ask the customer care to cancel my card. In between on 15 feb 09 they charged 500 AED for 2009 annual fees. Eventhough my card expiry date is Oct 2009.They asked me to pay the annual fees for 2009 full year to cancel my card.
More Standard Charted bank Dubai Complaints & Reviews
- Standard Chartered Bank - worst bank ever! 
- Standard Chartered Bank UAE - unjustified deduction from account 
- Standard Chartered Bank - India - fraud, then excuse we are sorry! 
- Standard Chartered - fraud
- Standard Chartered Bank - scam documents 
- Standard Chartered Bank - personal loan ecs issue
- Standard Chartered Bank - incorrect bank transfer of my fund
- Standard Chartered Bank - amount debited to incorrect account or in suspense but no reply from bank yet
- Standard Chartered Bank - service very bad
- Standard Chartered Bank - delay of opening an acount