Sprint / Nextel / poor customer service!

1 MN, United States Review updated:

Sprint treats their customers like dogs! I have been waiting 3 months for a refund in the mail. They took money out of my college checking account with out permission and put me in the "red" about $600. I can never talk to the same person at sprint, half of their customer care reps don't even speak English and they say the issue will be resolved in three to seven days (now its been 3 months). Sprint is a prime example of terrible customer service and lack of organization. Do not sign any contracts with this company. Where has the customer service gone these days!

Mi

Comments

• Ir
      5th of Jul, 2008

Sprint has the worst customer service i have ever seen. I've been with them for 4 years and am late with one payment by 2days n they turn my phone off. I have grade A credit n if I wanted to could have 10lines if I wished and do you think when I called I got an "I'm Sorry" no instead the lady tells me to pay my bills on time. How do you talk to a customer like that? My contract ends in may but I payed the fee just to get out because it's not about money it's about having some respect for your customers. I'm now with tmoble and am so much happier. And everyone I know with sprint I tell the story and I let them know to switch over too. My whole family has already done the switch. All for a phone bill being late 2days and no respect when called being aked about it they've lost 4 customers already. See how important word of mouth is. Not to mention they over charge you and their phones suck.