Spirit Airlines / cancellation
Booked a trip by mistake thru Travelocity. I called and explained what happened and Travelocity promptly cancelled trip for me. Told me to call Spirit about the one way portion of the trip. Called the very next day and talked to a rude agent. Was told there would be no refund or credits. Asked for a supervisor and was told they would definitely call me back. Still no phone call!! They could learn a lot from Southwest Airlines! I have never been on one of their flights, and certainly never will!
More Spirit Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Spirit Airlines - lost luggage 
- Spirit Airlines - unauthorized credit card charge 
- Spirit Air - $9 fare club 
- Spirit Airlines - double billing my credit card 
- Spirit Airlines - bogus bait & switch practices! 
- Spirit Airlines - unauthorized credit card charges
- Spirit Airlines - air trip and customer service
- Spirit Airlines - flights
- Spirit Airlines - emergency cancellation
- Spirit Rescheduled But Was Cancelled - being told my flight was leaving at 1am when lga closes at midnight.