Spirit Airlinesunauthorized charge on my account

K Review updated:

My name is Kenneth Siebert. On 06/09/2017 I had an unauthorized charge from your company in the amount of $20.00. On my statement the charge Read's "Spirit Airlines onboard Irving Texas". I in no such way authorized any transaction from your company nor provided my credit card number or information to your company in any recent times. I did travel with Spirit Airlines back in March of 2017 at which time I may have given my credit card information to pay some luggage fees which was months ago. I am requesting that you contact me back and make arrangements ro return my money to my account from the unauthorized transaction immediately. You can reach me at phone number [protected]. Thank you

• Co
    Coast Ranger Dec 31, 2018

I traveled on Spirit in October. We bought two drinks in flight for $16. That was charged the date of the flight. Over 2 months later I was charged $13 more with a description "SPIRIT AIRLINES ONBOARD R IRVING TX". I immediately disputed it.

• Be
    Bernadette Keeton Aug 13, 2019

I just received an unauthorized charge on my credit card for 21.00 I would like it disputed immediately.

Bernadette Keeton

• Su
    suzansunna Sep 19, 2019

I travelled in May from LAX to Chicago through Spirti airlines and now on 9/15/19 has been charged for unauthorized $5 charge on my account. what is this . i need someone to answer and clarify this amount .

Thanks
    Suzan Sunna

• Ro
    Rocco Ordille Feb 14, 2020

any update this? I had the same thing happen. Was charged $15 for onboarding fee when I haven't flown spirit in months