Spirit Airlines — unauthorized charge on my account
My name is Kenneth Siebert. On 06/09/2017 I had an unauthorized charge from your company in the amount of $20.00. On my statement the charge Read's "Spirit Airlines onboard Irving Texas". I in no such way authorized any transaction from your company nor provided my credit card number or information to your company in any recent times. I did travel with Spirit Airlines back in March of 2017 at which time I may have given my credit card information to pay some luggage fees which was months ago. I am requesting that you contact me back and make arrangements ro return my money to my account from the unauthorized transaction immediately. You can reach me at phone number [protected]. Thank you
More Spirit Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Spirit Airlines - lost luggage
- Spirit Airlines - unauthorized credit card charge
- Spirit Air - $9 fare club
- Spirit Airlines - double billing my credit card
- Spirit Airlines - bogus bait & switch practices!
- Spirit Airlines Credit Card - deceptive practices
- Spirit Airlines - Cancelled flight
- Spirit Airlines - missed connection, lost luggage, bad customer service
- Spirit Airlines - damaged luggage and poor service
- Spirit Airlines - Charge on my card.