Spirit Airlinesunauthorized charge on my account

K

My name is Kenneth Siebert. On 06/09/2017 I had an unauthorized charge from your company in the amount of $20.00. On my statement the charge Read's "Spirit Airlines onboard Irving Texas". I in no such way authorized any transaction from your company nor provided my credit card number or information to your company in any recent times. I did travel with Spirit Airlines back in March of 2017 at which time I may have given my credit card information to pay some luggage fees which was months ago. I am requesting that you contact me back and make arrangements ro return my money to my account from the unauthorized transaction immediately. You can reach me at phone number [protected]. Thank you

• Je
    Jed Dordal Oct 19, 2020

I flew with Spirit back in July and did make some on-flight purchases. However, I noticed today that I was charged $13 from "SPIRIT AIRLINES ONBOAR IRVING TX" on October 15th. Has anyone figured out the reason for these charges?

• Re
    Rebecca Baldwin Oct 28, 2020

@Erika W I’ve been dealing with this for a month now. a $3.00 charge is being made daily from spirit airline onboard r restaurant irving. I get emails daily from my banking institution notifying me of these denied charges. they are trying to purchase on my old card that I used in flight to purchase a drink back in march. this card was made inactive when my bank issued their new cards. still waiting for a customer service agent for help. I believe the flight attendants are skimming cards. is this how this airline operates???

• Er
    Erika W Oct 21, 2020

@Jed Dordal I also just found a charge of $11 on my account...(I flew Spirit in August and did use my card to purchase a drink inflight) — now I’m wondering if it’s Spirit or if someone flying spirit is stealing credit/debit card information and whether I need to get a new card now🙄

• Pi
    pit1021 Mar 05, 2020

I too have a charge from Spirit ("Spirit Airlines 5814 TX Irving, Spirit Airlines ONBUS") in the amount of $3.00. Small amount, but this is an unauthorized charge regardless. Has anyone in this thread had any clarity or responses?

• Re
    Rebecca Baldwin Oct 28, 2020

@pit1021 Yes they are doing the same to my account.Same 3.00 charge and no customer service to talk to!!!

• Ro
    Rocco Ordille Feb 14, 2020

any update this? I had the same thing happen. Was charged $15 for onboarding fee when I haven't flown spirit in months

• Su
    suzansunna Sep 19, 2019

I travelled in May from LAX to Chicago through Spirti airlines and now on 9/15/19 has been charged for unauthorized $5 charge on my account. what is this . i need someone to answer and clarify this amount .

Thanks
    Suzan Sunna

• Be
    Bernadette Keeton Aug 13, 2019

I just received an unauthorized charge on my credit card for 21.00 I would like it disputed immediately.

Bernadette Keeton

• Co
    Coast Ranger Dec 31, 2018

I traveled on Spirit in October. We bought two drinks in flight for $16. That was charged the date of the flight. Over 2 months later I was charged $13 more with a description "SPIRIT AIRLINES ONBOARD R IRVING TX". I immediately disputed it.