Spirit Airlinesunauthorized credit card charge

R

To Whom It May Concern,     I just received my credit card bill and it has a charge from Spirit Airlines which should not be on there.     It is listed as: Transaction date- 10/17, Posting date- 10/17, Purchases & Adjustment- Spirit Airlines Onboar Irving TX, Reference #- 0597 and Account #- 9297, Amount- $5.     Why was I charged an additional $5 on 10/17/15  when I paid for the total cost of using your airlines on 8/26/15 to the tune of $327.79?     In addition, my trip was to Las Vegas, Nevada; what does Texas have to do with my trip?     Please deduct the $5 from my credit account and email me that this correction has been made. Thank you. Sondra Jackson Confirmation code for my trip was HGKNGB Free Spirit number was [protected] Emailed to Spirit Airlines 11/21/2015

• Ro
    Rocco Ordille Feb 14, 2020

This happened to me yesterday... It says my card was swiped SPIRIT AIRLINES OBOARDING IRVING TX, $15. Haven't flown spirit in months. Anyone ever get a response?

• Tl
    tloh Aug 17, 2019

Same thing $19.00 aprox 3 months after travel "Spirit Airlines Onboar Irving TX" Reported to credit card company and they are taking care of it on my end but I'm finding many others with the same issue. Who do we contact to stop this practice?

• Ab
    ABC Sep 26, 2017

Same happened to me too ... a charge of the order of $7 was made all of a sudden on my account. the last i travelled with Sprint was 2 months back.
    I disputed the charge right away and told the bank to dispute it.

• Nk
    NKS310 Dec 10, 2016

You purchased something onboard for $5...