Southwest Airlines / rude and unprofessional flight attendants on flight 1999

1 United States

On February 15, 2019, We had 32 passengers in our group fly on your flight number 1999 from Punta Cana to Midway, Chicago.
The flight attendants were extremely rude and unprofessional in bullying all passengers on flight 1999.
On several occasions, the flight attendants rudely argued with several passengers aboard the flight. When the seat belt warning light was off they would not let passengers use the restrooms or stand up next to their seat. When a passenger did make it to the restroom on returning to their seat they were told not to get up again.
During this flight I never left my seat nor did I take off my seat belt. My mistake was to tell your flight attendant when she rudely screamed at the lady next to me that she was rude and unprofessional. She wanted to argue she was not and i told her I was not debating it . She then went and got the lead flight attendant and he wanted to debate it also. I repeated what I said your all rude end of conversation. You run the show I"ll just file a complaint that is when he stated He'll have security at the gate. Which he did. My were they surprised to see a 70 year old walk out.
So at this time you are being notified that I intend to take legal action on this for your rude and unbecoming behavior. i did nothing but tell your out of control flight attendants that they were rude. I have lots of witnesses that are willing to stand up with me . I also know you are receiving complaints from others on board also. so I'll be looking forward to your response on this formal complaint.

Joseph Boland