Southwest Airlines / Karla at the E4 ticket counter

1 United States

I was a late check when departing my flights from Wichita, KS and was unable to reserve an extra seat as I am a man of size. The kind attendant told me to reserve the excess seat at my connection in St Louis. I approached the ticket counter at gate E4 and kindly asked the attendant (Karla) if I could request an extra seat. She looked me up and down and asked if it was because I was "large" I stated yes and asked if I could be given the extra seat.. she told me I did not qualify, I then pulled out six preboarding passes in the past, and showed her how I had been granted admission to do so in the past. I told her being larger and having to cram next to someone gave me anxiety and I'd prefer to get the extra seat. She said well if it's anxiety then you need to purchase the extra seat! I told her I felt like I did qualify and wanted to see if there was a chance I could get it permitted.. she was very agitated and told me she would do it, but would ensure I did not get it in the future. She had me sit and called me back to the counter two separate times. Karla made me feel inadequate and extremely insecure. Her demeanor and attitude is not something I have ever experienced using Southwest.. I definitely hope no one encounters the unprofessionalism and arrogance that is Karla in St Louis!

Ch