Sony Ericsson W810i / Wrong packing or sealing
I bought a new w810i on 13th of January and right on the next day i found that its memory card was right protected and then i gave it to the service centre it took a week nearly to get it replaced.
After having it back i found that the internal memory of phone was just 10 mb now. I asked from all my friends and i searched it on internet thats its internal memory is either 20 mb or 41 mb so when both of the things that is the device and the memory card were having faults how the company that is sony ericsson dared to seal that box having a write protected memory card and a less internal memory device is it fault of the company or it is the shopkepper who gave the wrong box. Whom should i complaint i mean that the consumer takes a phone to give it or leave it in the service centre I truly suggest the company to change there slogan to this that is take a brand new phone from us and leave it at service centre for just for its care.
More Sony Ericsson W810i Complaints & Reviews
- Sony Ericsson Service Center - Cheating and torturing customers! 
- Sony ericsson promo - lucky number 
- Sony/Bravia KDL40S4100 tv - defective product 
- Sony Playstation 3 (Ps3) 60gb (Pal) - Faulty Product/Horrible Customer Care 
- Sony TV KDF-60XBR950 - Sony TV Optical Block 
- Sony - technical service of turkey; defective product of sony tv kd 55xf8577
- Sony Corporation - sony tv bravia
- Sony Corporation - online aspect
- Sony Corporation - sony 65 xbr
- Sony Corporation - capital one sony credit card offer false advertising