Sony Ericsson W810i / Wrong packing or sealing

1 India Review updated:

I bought a new w810i on 13th of January and right on the next day i found that its memory card was right protected and then i gave it to the service centre it took a week nearly to get it replaced.

After having it back i found that the internal memory of phone was just 10 mb now. I asked from all my friends and i searched it on internet thats its internal memory is either 20 mb or 41 mb so when both of the things that is the device and the memory card were having faults how the company that is sony ericsson dared to seal that box having a write protected memory card and a less internal memory device is it fault of the company or it is the shopkepper who gave the wrong box. Whom should i complaint i mean that the consumer takes a phone to give it or leave it in the service centre I truly suggest the company to change there slogan to this that is take a brand new phone from us and leave it at service centre for just for its care.

Comments

1st of Nov, 2007

Please let me know how to locate a mobile which is stolen. Else please help me to deactivate it for ever in order to save it from any undesirable usage of wrong hands.

It is W810i. I do have its IMEI no as well

Please help me.

• Ca
      16th of Dec, 2007

I am the owner of a Sony Ericsson W710i. This phone was bought from Digicel Jamaica, subsequent to mailing this purchase it was found out that the phone repeatedly turned off by its self and was no longer vibrateing. I also detected that the rubber placed around the phone to operate its external features started to lift. The phone was returuned to the dealer an could not be repaired so it was replaced. Even though it was replaced it was without my 512 memory card. I made numerous complaint to the dealer and its Head Office in Kingston Jamaica (Digicel Jamaica). I also logged a complaint to the contractors that are hired to repair the Sony Ericsson phones on warrenty and no one wanted to hold responsiblity for my misplaced M2 512 MB memory card. I am therefore requesting that your company replace my Sony Ericsson W710i phone with another phone that has similer features as I think they are faulty. The new phone that I recieved is faulty werein the rubber that is used to operate the external features of the phone is starting to lift. Please note that the new phone I have recieved is less than four months old. I am becoming frustrated and upset so please see the need to replace my phone. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Yours Truly
    Cason Anthony Clarke

watchiejm@yahoo.com

• Ag
      5th of Jan, 2008

Sachin Sakpal:
    With regards of your mail..(which had nothing to do with the original post)

If you had it on PAYG & dont have a box or any paper work... then give up mate.

If you were on contract then contact your sevice provider who will then advise you what to do.

Get insurance next time.

• Ar
      28th of Jul, 2009

Hello Sir/Madam,

My name is Arun I had a problem with my phone from the day when I bought it for the first time I have given my Sony Erricsson cell phone (IMEI NO. 352834032155265) (model G502) for servicing to an authorized Sony Ericsson service center (in ascentel, B.O. No. 1038, Dr Rajkumar road, 4th Block, Rajajinagar, Bangalore – 10 Ph: 65316602) they said it’s a software update problem, after the repair the next day itself it was not working so I went & gave the set for repair second time, even that time also they have said it’s a software update problem & they took 9 days to repair that, I received the set on 13/6/09 back but end of the same day it was not working. again for the third time I given to repair Since the set was within warranty they said it's having mother board problem & it has to be changed, for that they took 11 days, finally I received set on 24/7/09 but by the evening again it was not working so again I went and given for repair, so I have asked them to replace my set, but they said I need to raise an complaint & after that only they can tell me the status. For this they have given online work order no. – SE309AT210349

I want to raise complaint with customer court

So Pls help me to replace this set or at least give me back my money.

Regards