Sonic Restaurant - Roosevelt Ave, San Antonio, TX / Special offer is not special

To whom it may concern:

On [protected] I purchased an order for hamburgers at the sonic restaurant located at 3510 Roosevelt Ave San Antonio Tx. Where a sign was posted stating that on tuesdays all day hamburgers would be sold at half price. I did not receive the discount. Enclosed is a copy of the receipt. I was very disappointed, since i do like sonic burgers very much. I dont want to stop doing business with sonic, but i just really was looking forward to the discount. Thank You for your time and I'm looking forward to doing business with sonic in the near future... Sincerely... Edward Gelson.

N  9th of Oct, 2007 by
hi i would like to make a complaint about a general manager at the sonic my wife works at. My wife has worked at sonic in cedar park for a few years now and has recently started school in San Antonio she works at the sonic at Dezavala and I-10 the general managers name is Tracy. she always comes home complaining about how rude Tracy is to everyone there telling the employees if they will not roller skate then they need to run she snaps at employees she is just really rude and demeaning to people. My wife has done plenty for sonic in the past and does not deserve to be treated like this neither does any other sonic employees.

N  29th of Jan, 2008 by
The store in Texas, Dickinson Hwy 517, does not post their hours . I do love the burgers but and ready to go to Whataburger or McDonald for my burgers. I went about 2 weeks ago and asked for a #2 and ended up with burgers with no veggies. You have a problem with the people you sell frans. to for are making sonic have a bad name. Your ad 24/7 but I went tonight at 10:15 to get 5 for 5 and they were closed. With no posting of their hours I would pull their frans. for they are giving Sonic a bad name.