Sonic Drive Thru / food/price

United States Review updated:
My name is denise and im complaining about my service at the Sonic Drive thru on Airline Hwy. I ordered my food and the service was horrible. First, the order taker gave us the wrong information and didnt know what she was doing. Secondly, we order a classic Angus Burger that was hard and a slushi. She gave us the slushi and on the price ticket is read $1.39 for the slushi. We decided that we wanted another slushi for later and ask for one with the price of $1.39. She gave us a slushi that was smaller than the one we got before! We ask them about the problem and they couldnt tell us anything. The lady went back and got a slushi the same size as the other one but this time charged us for a medium. Now, if the slushi was the same size, it should have been the same price! Please take this note into consideration. Thank you.

Comments

In
  8th of Nov, 2008
I used the walk in at the local Sonic. I was not greeted when I walked in. An idle employee took one glance at me and walked away. When she returned I had to get her attention to place my order. She got my order, told me how much I owed, handed me my order, turned around and walked away without saying a word to me. I guess at Sonic employees are not trained to say Hi, Thank You or Good-bye.
Hu
  4th of Mar, 2010
Ordered 3 value meals, when order came out the drink carrier had a frozen coffee in it that was not ordered. I told the girl that I hadn't ordered it and she just replied for us to keep it. So my son and I decided to give it a try. As we took a couple of sips, one of the staff came running to the car and snatches it through the window and exclaims, "give me that you didn't pay for that!" my son was then saying he'd pay and gave him $4 for a $3 drink…and he kept it with no change and no receipt .… I guess he thought it was his tip for being rude and being made to feel that you just shoplifted. I won't ever go back to that Sonic again even if they pay me. Besides they are always getting orders wrong and take forever just to get a tea. 330 Emerald Forest, Covington, LA
Sh
  3rd of Nov, 2013
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
1.39 is the price of a small slush...they gave you the wrong sized cup and instead of throwing it away the gave you the extra for free...
shame on them for doing something nice.

Sonic Drive-In Logo Sonic Drive-In