Sonic Drive - In / bad food, bad service
Where do I begin? Many times my family has gone to eat at Sonic, and many times we have been disappointed. I have worked fast food, I know at times it can get hectic and very busy. Only at this Sonic that is not the case. I don't know when people stopped taking pride in their work, but at Stroud Sonic, taking pride and working to satisfy the customer have gone by the wayside. It is sad and frustrating to me that the money that I work for and decide to spend at this eatery is going to pay for crappy meals and bad attitudes.
Our orders are incorrectly prepared at least 50% of the time. We have waited in drive thru for 15-20 minutes at times, waiting on drink orders. The pace inside is glacial to say at best. There is no hurried pace to expedite the orders. The appearance and quality of the food is also something that is to be desired. I'm tired of being taken advantage of by companies that are charging a less than fair price for food that is less than acceptable to most pallets. I hope that these complaints are taken seriously and that measures are taken to salvage the integrity of a business that I have always enjoyed going to since I was a young child. I remember the little plastic animals that used to be placed on the rims of all the beverages. So, please take this seriously, because I want my kid's children to enjoy what I did when I was young. Thank You!
More Sonic Drive - In Complaints & Reviews
- Sonic Drive - In - reply to all sonic complaints 
- Sonic drive in - working for sonic! 
- Sonic drive in - very unprofessional manager behavior 
- Sonic drive in - carhop always asking to keep change 
- Sonic - deceptive pricing 
- Sonic Drive-In - hotdog fries drinks
- Sonic Drive-In - burnt onion rings had no receipt
- Sonic Drive-In - no service
- Sonic drive in - management
- Sonic Drive-In - food