Sonic Drive - In / bad food, bad service

1 114 west 4th streetStroud 74079, OK, United States Review updated:
Phone: 19188596250

Where do I begin? Many times my family has gone to eat at Sonic, and many times we have been disappointed. I have worked fast food, I know at times it can get hectic and very busy. Only at this Sonic that is not the case. I don't know when people stopped taking pride in their work, but at Stroud Sonic, taking pride and working to satisfy the customer have gone by the wayside. It is sad and frustrating to me that the money that I work for and decide to spend at this eatery is going to pay for crappy meals and bad attitudes.
Our orders are incorrectly prepared at least 50% of the time. We have waited in drive thru for 15-20 minutes at times, waiting on drink orders. The pace inside is glacial to say at best. There is no hurried pace to expedite the orders. The appearance and quality of the food is also something that is to be desired. I'm tired of being taken advantage of by companies that are charging a less than fair price for food that is less than acceptable to most pallets. I hope that these complaints are taken seriously and that measures are taken to salvage the integrity of a business that I have always enjoyed going to since I was a young child. I remember the little plastic animals that used to be placed on the rims of all the beverages. So, please take this seriously, because I want my kid's children to enjoy what I did when I was young. Thank You!

Je

Comments

• Mr
      29th of Apr, 2009

"I'm tired of being taken advantage of by companies that are charging a less than fair price for food that is less than acceptable to most pallets."
    So stop supporting them.

"I remember the little plastic animals that used to be placed on the rims of all the beverages. So, please take this seriously, because I want my kid's children to enjoy what I did when I was young."
    Relax, it's just a fast food joint. You're getting all sentimental over the fact that you can't stuff your kid's face with some greasy beef the way you used to be. A little over board, don't you think?

• Dj
      13th of Sep, 2013

I have been a Long Long time customer at sonic's over the years, going back to 1975 in Austin Tx when they use to put plastic Animals on the large drinks. I have saved the .Monkeys, Mouse, Elephant’s, Giraffes, donkey, and sail fish from a special promotion...But now with
    this last visit AND THE issue that came up, I have decided to end my long time association with sonic...my ticket # 105 store in Henderson NV on lake mead date: 9/13/13 time11:53am...can't make out the # on receipt...Anyway I called in an order for cheese burger with lettuce, tomato, mayo and light onion, and a small fry with extra catsup...when I pu the order, after paying I asked if they put extra catsup in, the girl said "no we only put 2 packets for small fry " I said you can't give more than 2 packets of catsup...she said no and walked back inside...So I went next door to arbys and got 4 packets of catsup..got home and of course my cheese burger didn't have tomato on it, they can’t even get a simple order correct...How frigging Bad and Cheap has this company gotten...So today.I made the decision to give
    up on sonic since this is not the first time over the last several years I have had issues
    with this company..this is the kind of trend that kills companies today ...so while I don't like McDonalds, I will seek out another fast food burger place...there are so many others in the area, In and Out, 5Guys, wendys, including that the special one I really like and that is Fuddruckers...their hamburgers are the greatest, but alias they just aren't in this area...but no more Sonic...you lost a Long time customer...good job at driving me away.

• Th
      9th of Sep, 2015

If the food is bad, why on earth do you keep going back???

The definition of insanity is to keep doing the same thing over and over yet expect a different outcome.

-anon