Sonic Drive-Instate of the restaurant and service

Today I went to order from the Sonic in Rockmart Ga. Unfortunately as usual it was not a pleasant experience. First I sit out at one of the drive up ordering stations for 10 mins with no one answering after pushing the button multiple times. I finally walked up to the door and knocked to have one come take my order. Once completing my order I waited and additional 13 mins before receiving my food which was only a grilled cheese, tater tots and dr. pepper. I was informed that the drive up station that I was at and multiple others are not working.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Rockmart, GAI asked to speak to a manager that seemed to not car that I had waited that long and simple said that had sticky notes posted on the stations that were out of order and they must have blown away. After talking with the manager I drove around the parking lot and seen six stations that appeared to be out of order hanging down or have wires hanging out of them. My experience today 5/6/2017 has left me with such a sour taste in my mouth that I will not visit another Sonic our spend my money there as customer service is of no concern to them. I would simply hope that yall would see this complaint and take some action to correct the problems that this specific location has and any other that have the same problems before you turn all your customers away. If anyone wants to contact me about the matter please feel free to contact me at [protected] or at my email [protected]@charter.net.
Kevin Carter