Sonic Drive-IN / employee

Sanford, NC, United States

Went on October 11 2017 with my children to visit sonic in Sanford NC and was treated very badly by very unprofessional member of management. While taking my order the manager Ashley called me a stupid [censor] twice, she said this stupid [censor] can't even decide what the [censor] she wants, and it wasn't once but twice. I posted my complaint on their page and they removed her name from the complaint so the big folks wouldn't see her name and know who it was. I went to the owner about it but the problem still hasn't been removed she was still there when I returned on October 14-2017 when I returned just to see if she was still employed at sonic and sure enough she was there, so needless to say we won't be returning, if they don't appreciate their paying customer enough to eliminate disrespectful people like Ashley than I will continue to post complaints and not visit this location and I will take my complaint to the highest level if I have to because obviously the owner don't care about his business enough to get GOOD PEOPLE to work for him so he will continue to receive complaints and lose paying customers over the trash he has working for him.

Am