Solar Footwear Aka Macysboots.com / fraud

1 sales@macysboots.comNJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: sales@macysboots.com

Ordered 100% authentic UGGS sold directly from manufacturer claiming to be 100% original and 100% guarantee. I should have received a red flag number one, since they claim to be in Austrialia and do not provide a contact customer service line. Red flag # 2- the email response comes with Chinese symbols and broken english. Red Flag #3 - my credit card was charged from Shanghi, China. I have attempted to email for a reply and either the email gets rejected or a general message with multiple tracking numbers comes across which provides all different shipping locations and dates. I did research macysboots and found that the owner has over 300 website links, this should have been a SERIOUS red flag to me, lesson learned, don't be frugal when wanitng a quality product, just bite the bullet and purchase the REAL UGG boots .
Please be aware of this site. I have contacted my credit card company and they have flagged this purchase and retailer and refunded me the monies. Good thing for credit card protection.

Comments

• Pe
      16th of Dec, 2010

Thanks mudcurls. I knew the price looked too good to be true. Also their link does not show up on the reputable sites like Amazon or zappos