Sleepys/Mattress Discounters / mattress

1 Wareham, MA, United States

Do not buy from them
No wonder they had to change the name of their company. I feel that they sell recycled mattresses.
I paid over $2, 000 after taking their, so called, test on some machine. This was on tax free weekend. I paid for the mattress and pillow case protectors, as well the extended warrantee. The mattress caved in in the middle within 15 days. I was given the stupid string to experiment on the mattress and told to take photos. A guy came and said, yes, the mattress was caving in. Sleepys refused to give me my money back, so I called the ma attorney general's office. They contacted sleepy, s and after much negotiation, sent me another mattress for more money, charged me for removal of the first mattress, sales tax on the original price of the more expensive mattress, and delivery. When I mentioned the warrantee, I was told that they didn't honor any item after 30 days. But my mattress caved in after 15. How they are still in business is beyond me. I ordered my next mattress online from jc penney. It arrived, the guys unpacked it, brought into my bedroom, I am having a good nights sleep every night for $650.
Go figure!