Sleepy's / Horrible Customer Service/Rude Saleslady

1 Edgewater, MD, United States

I wanted to alert your customer service department about a very rude sales associate in your Edgewater, MD store this evening (6/17/10). I do not recall if she ever told us her name, but she was short with us and very rude from the moment my husband and I walked through the door. Within about 30 seconds I had pretty much determined that I was not going to buy anything in the store based on how extremely rude she was to us. I actually continued to walk around and attempt to find the product that I had seen online and wanted to see in person, however, in the meantime she proceeded to tell me that they do not carry most of what you would find online and made no attempt at showing me anything in the store. We decided that instead of being left alone in the store with this hateful woman that we would go to the other mattress store in Edgewater. As we walked out, my husband said "Thank you for your time" and she didn't even bother to say goodbye...so much for a future sale! We ended up going to the competitor and within 30 minutes, not only did we have a great experience where they worked with us, our desired price point and had us test out various models...but we had also purchased a mattress and box spring. Just thought your company should be aware of people you employ, not only did she lose a sale for your company, she was just a rude, hateful human being. Thank you for your time.